Sunday, November 27, 2005

So You Want To Be A Moonbat...

When I was in college, my housemate made a Christmas gift for a friend who was addicted to X-Files. It was the the "So You Want To Be Fox Mulder..." Kit, complete with sunflower seeds and a skin magazine.

Exile From Hillary's Village is giving away similar million dollar ideas: Conspiracy In A Box, or as I like to call it, the "So You Want To Be A Moonbat..." Kit.

EDIT: I had to add this. These pictures made me laugh out loud (Tin Foil Hat Tip, LGF), how can you not feel sorry for Cindy Sheehan? Maybe the signing hadn't started yet? The Left rode her hard and put her away wet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Exile bloody well said...

Hiya Matt,

Thanks for the links and the comments.

I work in Ramsey, MN. Tell your wife I'm taking good care of it for her.

27 November, 2005 22:39  
Blogger Rebekah bloody well said...

I read the link about Sheehan - that's absolutely hilarious! What, did she think she'd get a good response in Crawford?

28 November, 2005 18:02  
Blogger Phantom_Driver, USNR, Ret. bloody well said...

My heart just bleeds for the poor wretch.

Maybe we can call in BJ Bill Klinton, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson to minister to the the misguided media whore.

28 November, 2005 19:03  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home