Monday, November 28, 2005

Ted Rall Is A Sick Bastard

I know most of the folks who read PCIF are also Michelle Malkin readers, but Ted Rall's contribution to public discourse today really spun me up just now, while I should be studying for my Rules of the Road exam tomorrow. Seems like everything comes down to sex for the really raving moonbats. This is funny like Al Franken pretending to beat the crap out of a conservative is funny.

I won't even post it here, or grace him with a link. Check it out at Michelle's and feel free to comment here. All I have to say is that I need to get back to work so I can have the honor of being an Iraq War vet someday.

For funny political cartoons, check out Day By Day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TexasFred bloody well said...

Ted Rall is a POS... End of post...

29 November, 2005 00:36  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home