Tuesday, December 20, 2005

First Cup of Coffee

I know a lot of folks who frequent this blog read many of the same stories as I do, but in case you missed it, here's a few I found interesting:

  • Little Green Footballs: Canadian MP Candidate: "Islam Won!"


  • North Koreans are in the dark.Educated Shoprat has had a couple of good posts recently; I find the notice of a weird pro-Noth Korea blog particularly interesting. As if 1) Anyone who doesn't work for the propaganda arm of the government of ROKN could get access to the Internet (most of the average citizens has no electricity - click the image for a larger view, courtesy Global Security), and 2) if they could would they really use this microphone to spew the sort of moonbat nonsense you'd expect from the Kos Kidz, not to mention that 3) a professional propagandist would do a much, much better job. I won't dignify Songun with a link, but you can see it via Shoprat.


  • Michelle Malkin's got some good stuff on the whole wiretapping issue. The lime Jell-o that is my opinion on this matter has not quite set up. So far, it's gotten little more than a "Screaming-Headline-of-the-Week" eye roll from me; and I don't see much in the way of conspiracy, but just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.


  • I've tweaked the blogroll a bit. New additions are milbloggers The Officers' Club and I've re-added Dr. Sanity and Dr. Helen.

I have a couple things I'm working on, but the posting may be kind of light this week. What with Christmas and all; my mother-in-law is visiting, so we'll be spending time with her, and also anxiously waiting for the baby to kick harder (I've already felt some very slight movement, but nothing that could be called a "kick")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home