Saturday, December 24, 2005

Let's Play "Knock It Off Already", Is That A Fun Game?

I was going to just add this to the last post, but do you remember that UMass Dartmouth student who claimed to have been visited by Federal agents for requesting Mao Zedong's Little Red Book from the University library. Yeah, turns out he's full of crap. Was there any doubt, really? I'm embarrassed to admit that I got my MBA at UMass Dartmouth, and not really surprised at by this since I have experience UMD campus life somewhat. These moonbat types are the rule, rather than the exception.

By the way, remember the anthrax attacks?

A Tin Foil Hat Tip to Michelle Malkin for both stories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico bloody well said...

Doesn't surprise me any that the kid made it up. Anything to make it look like the boogy man is out there in "Men in Black" clothing.

25 December, 2005 16:38  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home