Sunday, January 08, 2006

Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)

To lighten the mood a bit on a Sunday morning, I've pulled up an old meme. Feel free to participate, I think the one's kind of fun.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it - choose a band/or artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:

My band: The Offspring
Are you female or male: I Choose
Describe yourself: The Kids Aren't Alright
How do some people feel about you: Amazed
How do you feel about yourself: The Worst Hangover Ever
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: She's Got Issues
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Me & My Old Lady
Describe where you want to be: Million Miles Away
Describe what you want to be: I Wanna Be Sedated
Describe how you live: Living in Chaos
Describe how you love: Want You Bad
Share a few words of wisdom: Spare Me the Details

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah bloody well said...

Oh, hehe. This does sound fun. :)
All right -
Artist: Dolly Parton
Are you female or male: Just because I'm a Woman
Describe yourself: Mary of the Wild Moor
How do some people feel about you: Here You Come Again
How do you feel about yourself: I Am Ready
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Silver Dagger
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Mule Skinner Blues
Describe where you want to be: In The Pines
Describe what you want to be: Dumb Blonde
Describe how you live: Cash On The Barrelhead
Describe how you love: I Get a Kick Outta You
Share a few words of wisdom: Hold Fast to the Right

There you have it - my life as Dolly! :)

08 January, 2006 19:34  
Blogger Robosquirrel bloody well said...

Funny, both you and Mary-Ann used Dolly Parton!

Time to get ready for tomorrow's uniform inspection!

08 January, 2006 21:40  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home