Friday, January 13, 2006

Tuesday Trivia II

Six or so new posts today, read on!

Friday, the new Tuesday!

So a week and a half ago, I thought I'd start doing trivia on Tuesdays. Y'know to lighten things up. Then I forgot because I've so many darn PowerPoint slides to digest. So here's two questions to make up for it; from here on out, I reserve the right to declare any day Tuesday. See if you can get it without using the Inter-webs.

The answer to last Tuesday Trivia:
Q: On the TV show The Dukes of Hazzard, why did Bo and Luke Duke use bows and arrows?
A: They were convicted felons, arrested for running Uncle Jesse's moonshine, and couldn't own firearms.

The mint-flavored toothpick goes to TexasFred!


Today's Trivia!

Q: In what series of horror movies did Tina Louise and Barbra Eden both star?

Q: Which magazine have two of Ronald and Nancy Reagan's children worked for and what did they do?

Answers next Tuesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Chatterbox bloody well said...

Complete guess--George Magazine!

13 January, 2006 23:16  
Blogger Robosquirrel bloody well said...

Nope, not George magazine!

13 January, 2006 23:30  
Blogger Gyrobo bloody well said...

My guess is "International Puppy Waffles" and "Wax-like Potato Monthly".

I'm not good at guessing.

14 January, 2006 01:00  
Blogger TexasFred bloody well said...

I have NO idea this time, and to make it fair, NO GOOGLE searches...

14 January, 2006 02:35  
Blogger Robosquirrel bloody well said...

Well, it's all all on-your-honor, Fred. It doesn't bother me if people know the answers.

Gyrobo, on the other hand, is likely being coached by his Internet-enabled Refrigeroven.

14 January, 2006 11:19  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home