Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nor'easter

Heading this way:

Finally! I mean, it's a hassle, sure, but this winter has been depressingly devoid of snow. It must be global warming! Now it all makes sense, Of course it's more important than terrorism!

But I digress. Hopefully the weather will give me an excuse to stay in and blog a bit. I know I've been slacking, but the Navy's trying to teach me Surface Warfare for the first time in seven-and-a-half years (you could slice the irony with a knife), and I've been busy studying. Lots on my plate, so I'll have to prioritize. Look for a blog burst this weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Corie bloody well said...

Well, this storm you are speaking of is currently making my daily commute today a big pain in the butt! You can certainly have it if you want it. Actually it's suppose to get worse the closer it gets to you so....have fun, and be safe.

10 February, 2006 15:22  
Blogger The Taker of Gist bloody well said...

Dude, I totally hear that!

10 February, 2006 17:47  
Blogger Robosquirrel bloody well said...

Corie: Yes! Awesome!
I mean about it getting worse as it gets to me. There's been way too many idiots on the road, lately too. They're overpopulating and need a good natural disaster to cull the herd.

That might be a bit insensitve.

In case you were wondering.

10 February, 2006 18:27  
Blogger shoprat bloody well said...

In Michigan we had a miserably cold December, a warmer than usual January, and it looks like a cold February. Really stranger winter this year.

10 February, 2006 19:28  
Blogger NEO, SOC bloody well said...

robosquirrel: I am quite surprised that you would not find global warming more of a problem than terrorism. For crying out loud, there is more evidence to show that Bush is responsible for it.

I mean, think about it. Last week was all the evidence he needed to support his position of the global threat because some 'peaceful' people got pissed off because of a couple of cartoons. Bush is brilliant! Sit back and watch the show. Between the crack-heads at King's funeral and wack-head Muslims outbreak; I say case closed! But, then what do I know.....

11 February, 2006 09:01  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home