Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tuesday Trivia

Ding dong, Slobodan Milosevic's dead. Just thought you'd like to know. Good riddance I suppose. I thought you'd also like to know that there are still American soldiers in the Balkans, a productive use of your tax dollars since 1992.

Ah, but I've been grouchy lately, so it's time for Tuesday Trivia once again. Speaking of the collapse of the Communist Bloc:
Q1: In what country is Communist Peak located?

Q2: List the original Planet of the Apes movies in the order they happened in the movie chronology (NOT order of release).

As always, search engines are cheating, but you're on your honor and I don't care too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Manning bloody well said...

I have to assume that communist peak is in Russia, but I'll look that up. As for Q2, I have no idea.

13 March, 2006 15:26  
Blogger The Taker of Gist bloody well said...

I have no sympathy for Gist-haters such as that. Only Edmonde holds more ill will in the bowels of my gizzard!

13 March, 2006 21:59  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home