Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday Trivia

Hi there! Not much time today, but I thought you'd like to know that we can no longer sustain this level of interest in current events.

Meanwhile, the answers to last week's Tuesday Trivia, and two more Tuesday Trivia questions!

Q1: In what country is Communist Peak located?
A1: Tadzhikistan

Q2: List the original Planet of the Apes movies in the order they happened in the movie chronology (NOT order of release).
A2:

  1. Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)
  2. Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972)
  3. Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973)
  4. Planet of the Apes (1968)
  5. Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)

This week's questions!
Q: Where was Thomas Edison's laboratory?
Q: What is the area of a hockey rink between the blue lines and the goal lines called?

Good stuff coming up as soon as I get a minute to crank it out!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah bloody well said...

LOL. I don't even have a guess! I'm not a real hockey buff... :)

22 March, 2006 13:46  
Blogger James Manning bloody well said...

Hmmm... I have no idea about hockey. I think the only rule I know is 'Icing' where the puck crosses the red line without anyone touching it.

Thomas Edison: From what I know, I'll guess Boston.

23 March, 2006 13:31  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin bloody well said...

First up: I WHOLEHEARTEDLY concur with Winston's Four Points. Huzzah!

Second: Edison's Medicine had, at one point, a lab in Menlo Park, Fornicalia. Huzzah!

Third: In hockey, red is for Bloods and blue is for Crips. Huzzah!

BZ

23 March, 2006 18:19  
Blogger Robosquirrel bloody well said...

See, I don't know whether to tell you you're right or not about Edison, BZ. That sort of sloppiness wouldn't fly with Alex Trebek.

Or are you talking about the Tesla song?

23 March, 2006 20:05  
Blogger Gyrobo bloody well said...

I don't need to tell you that Thomas Edison was NOT the wizard of Melo Park. He was a sorcerer! His electric meddling defied all comprehension. I know because... Thomas Edison was my builder. He designed the original GYROBO template a thousand years before he was born.

Insidious.

23 March, 2006 20:34  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home