Saturday, April 22, 2006

Even Better Than Chuck Norris!

Though I don't really watch 24, I understand the appeal - and I love this stuff (THFT: Stop the ACLU):

Further, a list has been compiled delienating the Top 10 changes that this new “Era of Bauer” would bring to the White House Press Corps.

(10) Positive stories about Bush increase 145% in his first hour alone.
(9) Five moles weeded out of press corps by Bauer.
(8) Ask a stupid question; get hooked up to the sensory deprivation device.
(7) Podium replaced with bullet-proof barrier with gun ports.
(6) All press conferences last an hour, with all tough questions coming at 45 minutes past the hour.
(5) By the end of a press conference, a minimum of 34 people would have been killed.
(4) “No comment” replaced by “We don’t have time for that question”.
(3) Gary Bauer mistakenly showed up to a press conference, once.
(2) All comments will be yelled.
(1) Blogs4Bauer starts to live-blogs press conferences.


Now, if only Jack Ryan were President...

UPDATE (25 APR 06): As if you haven't noticed, I don't really care. But still... (THFT: RightWinged)

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Chatterbox bloody well said...

I loooooooove 24 and yes Jack Bauer would make an awesome press secretary. We can dream :-)!!!

22 April, 2006 22:24  
Blogger NEO, SOC bloody well said...

I tell you, I'm hooked on the show as well. I may have to break down and buy the first four seasons; but before I get those I need the Matrix Deluxe Edition, Lord of the Rings Extended Editions for all three (3) movies, The Justice League & Unlimited; and DragonBall Z thru GT.

24 April, 2006 13:56  
Blogger Patrick Joubert Conlon bloody well said...

Not hooked on the show because of loud obnoxious soundtrack but, thanks to you, I am hooked on Dr Who.

25 April, 2006 22:06  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home