Monday, May 15, 2006

Priorities

The President is going to be on TV in an hour talking about immigration. Looking forward to reading what you think about it since I will not be watching. Instead, I'll be reading about diesel engines and my ship's electrical plant. (I just scraped by on the last test, thanks for asking, Crazy P. You know what they call the guy who got a 3.2 GPA? Chief Engineer.)

Meanwhile, I thought it would be fun to do a "One-Sentence Story" post, since I don't have time for substance. You may have done something like this before: I'll post the first line and you take it from there. Continue the story based upon what the last person posted.

Ahem...

"There I was. Drunk. Again..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony bloody well said...

But it wasn't all bad, I'm a blast when I let my hair down (which always seems to happen when I've had one too many).

15 May, 2006 18:43  
Blogger shoprat bloody well said...

I haven't been drunk since I was in the Navy, and what happened could be considered material a "great sea story" but, I was a young sailor.
(Let's just say a member of the KKK who got into the Navy woke up the next morning with a very embarrassing - for him anyway - tattoo.)

15 May, 2006 19:51  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home