Monday, August 14, 2006

Lemming

Since I love to read and no one tagged me, I figured I'd share the memeage.

One Book That Changed My Life: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
A book I have read more than once: As a rule I don't do this much. The one that comes to mind is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
One Book I would want on a desert island: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
One Book that made me laugh: Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore.
One Book that made me cry: There's been a few, but right now all I can think of is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling.
One Book I wish I had written: Space Cowboy (working title) by Matthew T. Armstrong
One Book you wish had never been written: None. I suppose this is worth expounding upon, but put simply, wishing certain books had never been written puts me in mind of Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
One Book I am currently reading: System of the World by Neal Stephenson
One Book I have been meaning to read: The Commodores by Guttridge & Smith

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Joubert Conlon bloody well said...

I nearly picked Fountainhead too.

Beautiful pics of Chile.

15 August, 2006 10:02  
Blogger shoprat bloody well said...

glad you responed to Lone Pony. You're only a lemming if it kills you.

15 August, 2006 21:31  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin bloody well said...

Robosquirrel: GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!!

BZ

16 August, 2006 18:23  
Blogger Wulf bloody well said...

Great answers, especially the book you wish had never been written. I would have called it a cop-out if you hadn't explained.

I've picked up the meme at AtlasBlogged.

17 August, 2006 17:02  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home