Sunday, January 14, 2007

I Am Awesome

I have to write my fitness report. It's got to be done last Friday, so I'm finishing it today. I can't ever think of anything to write about myself, so when I draft it, I start out with

LT Armstrong is awesome
Here's how awesome he is:
1.
2.
3.
That's why LT Armstrong is awesome

So it's stupid, but starts me thinking. This one's tough, though. It only covers 30 days. I was on leave for a week and a half, nothing happened for a week (because everyone else was on leave), and then we were underway for a week to train with our new helicopter detachment (HSL 44 Det 10) and get preparations done for INSURV.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin bloody well said...

I wanta know how you get to write your OWN fitrep??!!?

BZ

22 January, 2007 17:41  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home