Wednesday, April 25, 2007

American Bloggers for Inclusive Debates

I can only assume that I was dropped from the American Bloggers for Inclusive Debates inadverently or due to my infrequent posting. That's fine; dropping the extra blogroll from my sidebar helps PCIF load faster and saves some space.

Just the same, I like what they purport to stand for and will leave the link on the sidebar. Just FYI, if anyone is wondering.

UPDATE: Apparently, I'm still there or back on. Just, y'know, FYI.

Previous: My Point, and I Do Have One...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin bloody well said...

I generally like active bloggers on my blogroll and have dropped those who have, essentially, not posted for a while. I enjoy YOUR insight, your perspective from the active military viewpoint.

BZ

26 April, 2007 15:08  
Blogger Robosquirrel bloody well said...

Well, I'll drop a dead blog or one that I have come to dislike, and I have no problem with them dropping me, whatever the reason. It takes up a lot of space on my sidebar, so I don't see much reason to keep it up there.

27 April, 2007 05:34  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin bloody well said...

Excellent point. And thanks for your service to this country.

BZ

27 April, 2007 12:02  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home