Saturday, May 05, 2007

*Twitch* Geekgasm!

I can't help myself, honestly. There's only three new episodes of Heroes this season and I've started getting enthralled with all the Heroes 360 Experience content.

I think it's fantastic what many TV shows do these days with extra content for fans to discover by paying attention. I don't watch much on TV, but what few shows I do watch, I really like. Shows like Lost and Heroes have all kinds of cool interrelated websites and easter eggs which supplement the plot and depth of plot. I should start including easter eggs on PCIF.
What kind of an easter egg, I have no idea.
If you've never seen an episode of Heroes, NBC has them all online. If you've ever enjoyed any sort of episodic storytelling, I highly recommend you join me in my drooling fandom.
For more content, the graphic novels are terrific.
Besides, any show that has Malcolm McDowell pulling off a grandfatherly archvillan has got to be considered amazing by anyones standards. (Archvillain, of course. Grandfatherly? Wow!)

Could I write about current events that are irking me? Sure... as soon as I'm done obsessing.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tony bloody well said...

Heroes arrived at a perfect time for me. With Alias gone, I had no serial show to watch that got me excited about its over-the-top suspension of disbelief. I wanted something ambitious, and Heroes has proven to be that. I can't wait until Season 2.

27 June, 2007 08:42  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home